how to win sun wu kong,how to download monkey mania,new lvic casino,Company Secretary
We advise all our clients to have a Company Secretary who will perform a variety of tasks including ensuring that the company’s statutory obligations are complied with and the company remains in Good Standing.
We provide a company secretarial service to ensure that these important statutory requirements are fulfilled and we ensure that all your company’s statutory requirements are met, including the filing of the annual returns and confirmation statements.ae-sexy-gift
As your Company Secretary, we will prepare other documents in respect of changes to the company structure as and when they occur this includes allotment of shares, transfer of shares and appointments and resignations of officers.
Our duties as Company Secretary will include:
- Maintaining the Register of Directors and Secretary
- Issuing Share Certificates and recording transfers of shares
- Maintaining the Register of Shareholders and Debenture Holders
- Arranging for charges to be registered and recorded in the Register of Charges
- Preparation and submission of the Confirmation Statements (Annual Returns) – fee payable
- Filing of documents at the Companies Registry including changes of registered office, changes of directors and secretary
We are able to act as Company Secretary for your company and maintain your statutory register and ensure that your Confirmation Statements(Annual Returns) are made correctly and on time.
Maintaining the statutory registers. These are:
- The register of Members
- The register of Directors and Secretaries
- The register of Directors’ interests
- The register of Charges